Publisher Deep Silver announced the cast of presidential superhero sandbox action game Saints Row 4 today, revealing a list of voice acting talent both familiar and fresh to the series. Notably, the game will feature the voice acting talent of Keith David, Neil Patrick Harris, Rob Van Dam, Michael Dorn, Terry Crews and other golden throats.
Voice actor Nolan North, a regular presence in the ear of video game players, will join Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Robin Atkin Downes, Diane Michelle, Kenn Michael and Sumalee Montano as the vocal options available to the player when they customize the President in Saints Row 4.
The rest of the cast and their respective roles follow.
- Keith David – As himself
- Danielle Nicolet – Shaundi
- Jennifer Jules Hart – Shaundi #2
- Natalie Lander – Kinzie Kensington
- Terry Crews – Benjamin King
- JB Blanc – Zinyak/Phillipe Loren
- Michael Dorn – Maero
- Neil Patrick Harris – DJ Veteran Child
- Yuri Lowenthal – Matt Miller
- Arif Kinchen – Pierce Washington
- Tim Thomerson – Cyrus Temple
- Mike Carlucci – Zach
- Rob Van Dam – Bobby
- Rebecca Riedy – Asha Odekar
- Andrew Bowen – Josh Birk/NyteBlayde
- Michael Yurchak – CID
- TC Carson – Big Tony
- Ursula Taherian – Tanya
- Ogie Banks – Warren Williams
Members of the Saints Row 4 cast will make an appearance at San Diego Comic-Con later this week. Keith David, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowenthal and JB Blanc will join Steve Jaros, studio creative director at developer Volition, for a panel at Comic-Con. The Saints Row 4 panel will take place Saturday, July 20 at 6:30 p.m. PT in room 7AB and will be moderated by Aubrey Norris, the dangerously excitable director of marketing and PR at Deep Silver.